Giving Back To Our Community
Just Live, Inc. presents
Enter to Win a FREE program for your youth, school or community group!
as a way to continue to give back and help an outstanding community become better.
What is a Mission Possible program?
It is an intense team building and adventure learning program led by experienced Just Live! facilitators using elements and activities of the Just Live! Outdoor Adventure Park. A Mission Possible program will be much more intense than a typical Just Live! team building program and it will expect the chosen groups to arrive motivated, energized and ready to take on the challenges. Activities will offer a higher level of physical and cognitive challenge as well as more in depth and intense debrief and processing sessions.
Value of each Program
$750.00 – $1,500.00
Cost of up to 15 team members are FREE!!!
Who should enter?
Mission Possible is open to youth, school and community groups who want to take their team/group to a higher level. Mission Possible is a program for groups that want to ‘raise the bar’ and take on physical and cognitive challenges in a superior manner. Groups that enter to win a Mission Possible program should bring a higher level of passion and commitment to the program if selected. It is for groups that choose to strive for and inspire greatness in themselves and others. Serious groups only.
Group Size and Length of Program
- It is recommended to have a minimum of 8 team members participating in program. Cost of up to 15 team members are FREE!!! If you have more than 15 team members, your cost will be our regular youth or community group program rate per person, plus tax for every additional team member.
- The program will be 3 – 6 hours depending on group size and goals of group.
- Setting & Reaching Goals
- Self & Group Confidence Building
- Leadership Experience & Development
- Discovering & Improving Group Dynamics
- Ignite Motivation, Determination & Passion
The content and activities included in the program will depend on the goals and expectations of each group. An intake/needs assessment is included in the program that will help the program designer design a custom program for each unique group. Activities will consist of a variety of ground based
exercises, low and high challenge and climbing elements.
Mission Possible programs will take place 3 times yearly. Once in Fall, Winter & Spring. Dates are flexible to fit into each selected group’s schedule and Just Live’s schedule.
Interested groups (not individuals) are required to submit an essay (300 – 500 words) commenting on the following:
- Name of Group/Team
- Estimated # of team members
- Describe a mission your group currently has.
- How can Mission Possible benefit you and help you achieve your mission?
- Why should your group be selected for a FREE Mission Possible program
Remember: This is a ‘group/team’ effort. Please show that in your essay.
Essays can be emailed to email@example.com OR mailed to PO Box 2234, Kapaa, HI 96746 OR dropped off at our Outdoor Gear Store in Harbor Mall in Lihue (Attn: Juli).
Essay Submission DEADLINES
- Fall: must be received by September 15.
- Winter: must be received by December 15.
- Spring: must be received by March 15.
Mahalo for entering. Good Luck!
If you have questions call 482-1295 and ask for Juli.